adsense banner

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Welcome to the Sole'd Out Kicks blog!

Welcome to the birth of the Sole'd Out empire! I've been buying and collecting Jordan sneakers for nearly 12 years and now it has recently turned into a business! It all started with the release of the Exclusive Jordan XX3 Titanium's. That was one of the craziest and hyped up Jordan releases ever. I camped for hours for those sneakers.






I eventually parted with those sneakers at the comfortable price of $1530 shipped. The buyer was BEYOND happy. It wasn't the amount of money which made me want to open a website and business, it was the fact that I would be able to provide people with something they couldn't get on their own. The feeling of being that "go to" guy. This guy lived in some crazy state somewhere, I don't remember, but the availability of those Jordan sneakers were so low in his area that he had no chance of getting them. I had over 100+ positive feedback on eBay until they suspended my account because I was making too much money. They started to question the authenticity of my merchandise and it just totally turned me away from them. So now I'm doing my own thing. ...but let's go back even further than that, though. Back in the late 80's when Jordan came out and finally started dominating in the NBA, he got his Nike deal and it all REALLY started. My parents were the type to give me a $60 limit when it was time to get new sneakers and it scarred me for life. I never had one pair of Jordan sneakers and had to watch the rest of my peers sport the crazy Tinker designs as well as other hot Nike models that were a little above our budget. So when i turned 18 and began to start making my own money I started reliving my missed childhood wishes of sporting the sick Jay's. :) I started grabbing everything I could. Flint XV's, Navy XVI's, Mocha III's, Cool Grey IV's, Snakeskin XI's, Carolina VI's or whatever I could get my hands on. I still have those sneakers until this very day...

No comments:

Post a Comment